Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

NaBloWriMo day 17 the plague has grasped me

There has been a dread death plague stalking my house. It has been creeping along, watching and waiting. First it took Jennifer and with my careful care she seems to be making a recover now, it seems to have come for me...

So.. I was supposed to make a better post today and then Jennifer came along and infected me with her plague and now we're both to sick to do anything other than lay on the couch and watch Law and Order. OK, fine I admit than when we are healthy we also lay on the couch and watch law and order. It's really not that much different, other than now I actually kind of want to accomplish other things and can't because it sucks up all my energy. In fact just typing this in entirely too much effort.

Tomorrow I might talk about the cel gallery update I did today that I intended to talk about today or I might finally have my brother showcase the Silent Hill themed animal crossing house and character he created. But what I know now is that tomorrow is not today and today I am sick and quite tired.

~Stephanie

~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails