Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

NaBloWriMo day 17 I totally suck

So...it's Tuesday and normally one of us would have done a video game review for today. Unfortunately we've been super busy with other stuff and totally dropped the ball. I don't even have any good geeky consolation prizes either. So in short, today, I totally suck. I will have hopefully stemmed the flow of suckage by tomorrow and have something at least sort of interesting to type about. Until there here are two of our cats, I will use their cuteness to help distract from the boring nature of this post:
Kismet and Tony

If I were really cool, I'd give them a witty and relevant caption. I am sadly not that cool, so you'll just have to deal with the cuteness and hope that I'm better tomorrow.

~Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Hey! You seem to have stolen my cats! Srsly, this could almost be a photo of my two furballs. They are cute. Maybe not quite as cute as mine. Good luck with that review.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails