Search This Blog

Friday, November 6, 2009

NaBloWriMo 6: Collection Pictures

I've had a perfectly awful day, I'm sick, I'm stressed out and people who were supposed to pay me didn't. So I'm not going to try to come up with an interesting post today, because it's totally just not going to happen. I'm also not going to whine. So what am I going to do? Post some pictures of our collections because I've been meaning to do that for awhile.

Today I have 2 shots of our "trinket shelves" which mostly hold video games for systems we aren't playing and a heck of a lot of random anime and game related crap. Several of the weirder things have been highlighted already and a few will be in the future.

First a tall shot:

Next up a wide shot of just the top stuff as a lot of that got cut off in the first picture:

It should be pretty obvious that our primary collections are vintage nintendo (almost exclusively Mario and Zelda) and Sailor moon, but there's all sorts of other random goodies in there if you look had enough. The really sad part is that, that represents maybe a quarter of our random crap collections and maybe 1% of our total game collections. Yes, we are sad sad people.

~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails