Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

NaBloWriMo 4

I said I was going to try to be more on topic and I actually do have a variety of fun on topic things to talk about, but it's been a very very hard day for me and I really don't have the desire or energy to talk about any of the geeky things I enjoy right now.

Instead I'm just think about the how life is too darn short to be miserable, yet sometimes it's impossible not to be. Sometimes you can past on your brightest smile and turn both cheeks twice and you'll keep getting punched in the face. It's not pretty, but that's how life goes. Often I can accept that and move on. Other times I simply need to allow myself to wallow in the unfairness of it all to cry, to lash out, to beat my fists against the wall before I can pick myself up and move forward again. Today is a wallowing a day. a day of tears and marred walls.

I hope tomorrow will be better. Hopefully, I'll be prepared to ignore the crap this world throws in my face and continue being happy with the things I've been blessed with.

~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails