Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2009

Buzzlegum

In my last post I talked about our late addiction to Viva Pinata, I should take this opportunity to point out I mean the original and not trouble in paradise. In any case, one of favorite pinatas is the big fat adorable buzzlegum! We were linked to the Squishables site for a totally unrelated reason, my love of cephalpods, and found this:


It's like the cutest re-imagining of the buzzlegum ever AND it's handmade fair trade AND it's only $28. We'd be ordering our own right now if we didn't have to do that silly thing called paying the mortgage, but if someone wants to buy something awesome from our shop to help fund it we totally promise to love it and hug and take geeky pictures with it. In fact until next week you can use the BIGBEE discount code to get 15% of your order. Or just go order your own because it's one of the cutest things I've ever seen and everyone should probably own one.

~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails