Search This Blog

Sunday, January 10, 2010

On Hiatus

So I haven't updated this blog in quite sometime. I have a very good reason for that. We keep a blog in two places here on blogspot and on over on LiveJournal. On LJ quite a long while ago I made a note about being on Hiatus due to our laptop being down and now off being repaired. I thought I made a note here, but clearly did not.  So I'm doing it now a month late. I have lots of fun stuff I want to share with the world, but it's going to have to wait until the computer comes back. Until then I suggest checking out my twitter account as any new store stuff or anything like that's going to go over there.  Meanwhile be sure to check out some of our older entries, I tend to prattle on about things so there's a lot of good reading you've probably Tl;DR ed at some point. :)


~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails