Search This Blog

Friday, November 27, 2009

Black friday

So I totally lied, I still haven't had time to be on task. It's amazing how busy we've been lately. we didn't go out and snag and black Friday deals today other than a couple of pizzas that were marked down from $8 each to $2. None of the electronics deals were good enough to brace the crowds. Though my brother did take advantage of the threadless $9 sale and bought me three early christmas presents.

The Ultimate Combo - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever
Magic Mushrooms - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever
A Simple Plan - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

It kind of sucks the I know what I'm egtting for presents, but they're awesome and cheap and nerdy. I am excited.

~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails