Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Perfect Woman Or Perfect Monstrosity?

So looking for something completely unrelated I came across and ebay seller's store that features Poker guards/Markers. Honestly I have no use for the things, but I scrolled through their inventory anyway when I came upon this one. It's probably not safe for work so I'm putting it after the jump.




This lovely item is listed under the title of "the perfect woman" and while I've got some objections to that based on concept alone. My primary objection is that, IT'S COMPLETELY A MANNEQUIN MONSTER FROM SILENT HILL!  Here's one of our little leggy friends for reference just in case you haven't played SH2:



Now I admit that the Mannequins weren't particularly problematic or all that scary in Silent Hill 2, but still. The last thing I want to think about when considering the perfect ANYTHING, is Silent Hill. I mean I personally find this sort of thing less than sexy:



Though some people obviously have different tastes than I do, as according to that listing 3 of those have sold. Apparently $7.99 is a small price to pay for your daily brush with horror.

~Stephanie

Notes:
I'm hosting it myself but, the Mannequin Monster image is from Silent Hill Heaven.

Don't forget to stop by our shop:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails